- Check in time is 4 P.M. This time is NOT guaranteed in the summer months.
- Check out time is 10 A.M. Keys must be returned to our office. A late fee (up to an additional day charge) may be applied if prior consent has not been issued for a late checkout.
- Guest agrees not to exceed the maximum occupancy that is listed on the confirmation. The person signing the confirmation MUST occupy the premises for the entire length of stay.
- Sea Turtle Getaways, Inc. does not rent to anyone under the age of 25 without a parent or guardian present for the entire length of stay. Anyone found breaking this policy will be required to leave the premises immediately with NO REFUND.
- All homes and villas are NON-SMOKING unless stated otherwise on the confirmation. Guests agree to pay for deodorizing the unit if evidence of smoking is found.
- Any use of the premises other than for a family vacation must be approved through the company. If the property is going to be used for any events such as weddings, receptions, "parties" or large gatherings, the Guest agrees to submit to the Agent the details. If approved, Guests agrees to pay any additional fees that may be associated with such gatherings such as carpet cleaning, trash removal, damages, etc. in addition to any security deposit as set by the Agent.
- Sea Turtle Getaways, Inc. will NOT issue any refunds for hurricane evacuations or any other natural disasters. Travel Insurance is available for purchase on all reservations.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and save Agent, its employees and Agents, free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage arising from, related to or in connection with the rental property, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by any Guest or any Guest?s invitee.
- Guest is responsible for locking the rental property. Neither the Owner nor the Agent will be held responsible or liable for any theft or loss.
- Lost items will be returned if found. Agent is not responsible for left items. A minimum fee of $15 will be charged for any item being returned.
- If the Guest violates any part of this agreement, the Guest agrees that the Agent may terminate this agreement and enter the Property. Upon notice of termination, the Guest agrees to vacate the Property immediately without being entitled to any refund and shall waive any rights that may be applicable under South Carolina landlord-tenant act.
- PETS are NOT PERMITTED in our Properties or on the premises unless it is in a "Pet Friendly" accommodation. If you are found in violation of this policy, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately without refund. Additionally, Guest will incur charges for fees required to make the Property right for the next guest. "Pet Friendly" accommodationsrequire a $250 non-refundable pet deposit for homes and a $150 non-refundable pet deposit for villas.
- A Damage Waiver Fee is added to each rental amount. The damage waiver protects you against reported accidental damages made to the property up to $1000. Guests will be responsible for any unreported damages and the damage waiver does not cover abuse or malicious damage done to the Property.
- Trailers, motor homes and/or recreational vehicles are prohibited in the resorts on Hilton Head Island. Please call our office if you have any questions.
- Pool & Spa heating is available at an additional charge and must be arranged prior to your arrival. Please check with our office regarding rates.
- The office must approve all reservations made over the Internet. We will contact you within 48 hours to confirm the reservation. Please note that during certain seasons, our reservations run Saturday to Saturday and we do NOT allow nightly rentals in the majority of our properties. Please call our office for reservations that may require special dates or needs. All monthly reservations must be made over the phone.
- Published rates are weekly rates.
- Nightly rates are computed by taking the weekly rate divided by 5. A Surcharges will apply to nightly & weekend rates during Premium Season.
- Monthly rates are computed by the time period you are staying. If staying 4-7 weeks, a 25% discount is given off weekly rate. If staying 8-11 weeks, a 35% discount is given off the weekly rate. If staying over 12 weeks, a 50% discount is given off the weekly rate.
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required. Some properties may have a minimum stay of 4 nights or weekly rentals may apply.
- In place of a traditional "booking fee" a $5 fee will be added to your rental amount and forwarded to the Charleston Aquarium Sea Turtle Program.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- We are the Agent for individual property owners: therefore prices may change from published rates. Rental rates on reservations for the following year will be confirmed no later than December 31st. Guest will be notified once rates are established if there is a change. Guest has the right to cancel within 30 days of rate notification without penalty if they do not wish to honor the new rental rate.
- Rates are subject to taxes unless staying 90+ days.
- 40% deposit is required on all reservations.This deposit must be received within 7 days from booking. A confirmation will be sent to you either by email or USmail after this payment has been received.
- Final balance is due 45 days prior to your arrival date along with a signed confirmation.
- Reservations made within 60 days require full payment at the time of booking.
- A security deposit by way of a credit card will be REQUIRED at check in. Included in your rental price will be a damage waiver fee for accidental damages. The credit card on file will only be billed if abuse has occurred during your stay. You will be notified prior to any charges being filed on this card.
- No personal checks will be accepted at check-in. SORRY but NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A $35.00 fee will be assessed to your balance for any returned checks.
- In an effort to keep our rates and fees as reasonable, guest will incur a 3% additional fee if paying the balance with a credit card.
- Cancellations made prior to 91 days of your arrival date will be refunded the deposit less a 10% (of the rental rate) cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 46-90 days of arrival will forfeit the entire deposit amount unless the property can be re-rented for the same period of time for the same rental amount. The 10% (of the rental rate) cancellation fee will be deducted from any monies returned if the property is re-rented. >
- No refunds will be made for reservations cancelled within 45 days of arrival unless we are able to re-rent the property for the same period of time for the same rental amount. The 10% (of the rental rate) cancellation fee will be deducted from any monies returned if the property is re-rented.
- There are no refunds for no-shows or early departures.
- Should the Owner of the property under our management elect to remove their property from our program for any reason, the guest shall not hold Sea Turtle Getaways, Inc. liable. We will make every attempt to place you into a comparable property as determined by Sea Turtle Getaways, Inc. If a comparable property is not available, the guest agrees to accept a full refund of any monies paid to date.
- Sea Turtle Getaways offers travel insurance. It will protect you for losses that you may incur because of unforeseen circumstances, illness, injuries and even hurricane evacuations.